Monday, October 20, 2008

Fat Hair pomade


This shit really works! (the real demo starts about 1:50)



Ok, so 25 has hit me hard... ok, not that hard, but my once ultra thick and lush hair has started to thin, but only in the front... the rest is just as thick as ever. For someone who styles the front heavily and mostly lays the rest down, this has been devastating. Good hair days have become much fewer and far between.

BUT, I recently picked up this product (samy's Fat Hair Pomade) and it REALLY works. It's amazing how it works... it penetrates the actual hair strand and causes it to expand from within, making your actual hair strands fatter. I thought it would work just by thickening up my hair like a brush pile, leaving it gunky and unkempt looking... but it doesn't! Perhaps best of all, it continues to work even if I mix in my other hair products (other pomades and spiking glue). Basically, it's f*cking awesome.

Now, as my hair continues to thin, this won't do much good, but in the interim it's allowed me to keep my juvenile, past-its-prime, spiky hairstyle, defying age and nature. Woo hoo!

No comments: