Saturday, December 1, 2007

They're HERE!!


Minogue Mania in my house today!!

Given that Kylie is my favorite artist of all time, I simply couldn't bear to hear her new album from less-than-CD-quality MP3 downloads. So I decided to go old school and actually wait for the CD to arrive in the mail (it's not out in the US until February). After 3 weeks of avoiding the downloads, like a hooker turning down crack, Kylie's 'X' -her first studio album in FOUR years- is FINALLY here and I couldn't be more thrilled!

Not only is 'X' in my box of goodies from Amazon.co.uk, I also ordered some other Minogue new releases... because I can't get enough of the Minogues. I also ordered both UK CD singles of Kylie's "2 Hearts," as well as Dannii Minogue's 'Unleashed' and 'Neon Nights Deluxe Edition' albums (see earlier blog posts for details on these releases). And the cherry on top is a remix compilation and mix CD from my favorite DJ's of all time, Soulwax... which also contains a Kylie remix never before released commercially.

It's a fucking Minogue holiday! Sorry, Jesus, but this is WAY better than Christmas!

4 comments:

AggieGirl said...

Holy hell Ryan! It's Minoguemas!

I'm excited for you and I don't even get to HEAR the cd's. :)

Hey - I'll be home Dec. 17th-26th... *cough* I mean, ya know... in case *cough* you have some free time in there somewhere *couuugh*. I'd love to see you!

<3,
Hannah

DirectMale83 said...

OMG... "Minoguemas" !! I love it!

Yes, it would be great to see you! I will be around until about the 22nd, so we will overlap a few days. We should get together! 573-424-4118

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!

Jason Lewton said...

So yeah... LOVE the Kylie Cd... And the PJ Harvey CD... AND the dance cd... THANK YOU SO MUCH!